06 April 2011

Meet the Team - Chetana

With so many projects needing daily management and attention in Nepal, it is no surprise that we have come to rely heavily on our fantastic team there. As they are such an integral part of our work we wanted to share something about them with you and so below is a snapshot of our Senior Project Manager – Chetana.

Education: Bachelor of Arts in Social Work.

Favourite colour: all shades of pink, purple, blue.

Hobbies: I like reading books as they open up my imagination. It’s like watching movies with more action, drama and you get to make up how the characters look. My other hobbies are to learn new things especially to do with music and arts.

Favourite subject at school: I liked English, Music and sports.

What makes you happy?: Spending time with my sisters and friends. I like talking to them about different things in life.  Having delicious food always brings smile to my face. Also, watching the sunset, the sky or being near beautiful trees, monuments, peaceful environment always makes me happy. Recently I realized that being able to bring smile on someone else’s face makes me feel happy too.

Tell us a bit about your family: I have my father, mother, two younger sisters a younger brother and a dog in my family. So in total, there’s seven members if you count me as well. My father and mother own a small lodge and we have occasional visitors. My sisters are both studying Fine Arts at Kathmandu University. My brother is still in school and my dog loves to sit in the sun (even in summer). I live at New Baneshwor. It was so quiet back when we had just moved here but now its grown into a big business area. My house is yellow in color. My father loves flowers so we try to grow as many  as we can of different kinds according to season.

Thank you Chetana for all your hard work and for sharing these interesting things about yourself!


No comments: