10 March 2008

Replying to Posts

This is a bit of a housekeeping entry and also a welcome note as we have recently had quite a few new people sign up to receive our blog updates. So, firstly to the new subscribers - WELCOME!

Someone pointed out to me the other day that if you receive these posts in an email (as most subscribers do), replying to that email does not go to the intended place ie. to Bec or myself. I have checked this with the organisation responsible for handling distribution of our blog and it is not something we can change. What this means is, if you receive a new blog entry by email and you want to send us a comment or reply for some other reason, make sure you enter my email address in the "To" section of your email. Just as a reminder, my email address is adam@mitrataa.org.

In other news, I am madly finalising preparations for my trip to Nepal, I leave for Kathmandu on Saturday (15th March). This trip promises to be the busiest and most exciting ever and I can't wait to get to Nepal and get started! If you haven't read about the work will be doing on this trip you can access it at http://mitrataa.blogspot.com/2008/02/busy-april-looming.html. Stay tuned as I start to give progress updates on all of the new and amazing things happening with the Foundation in the coming months.

As always we welcome your comments and suggestions, particularly on ways in which you may be able to become involved with what we do!

No comments: